Monday, June 22, 2009

Sticky Sighting of Miley Cyrus


Cathy-on-a-Stick heard that Miley Cyrus was filming a movie at Tybee Island, so off we went to check out the end of the beach where our superstar was supposed to be. I knew inquiring minds would want to know...

But no Miley.




I thought "This is a job for Working Cathy-on-a-Stick"! We pedaled our bikes to another area of the island and spied a whole bunch of trucks and jeeps and trailers and Hollywood stuff. Unfortunately, the security guard spied us. "Move along," said the guard. More than once.

As I was not psychologically prepared to wrestle over my inalienable right to sit on a bike while holding a stick on a public street, I moved along. But not before I snapped this pic. Miley's there, folks. Right behind Cathy-on-a-Stick. You'll just have to take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment