Monday, June 1, 2009

Why Cathy-on-a-Stick?

I wish I had some brilliant reason for Cathy-on-a-Stick. But I've been sitting here for five minutes now, trying to think up a good answer. And you know what? I got nothing.

Except that a stick going places is lots funnier than me going places. All right, yes, technically, most of the time, it will be me going places, bringing Cathy-on-a-Stick along, and taking a picture or two.

I mean, she's a stick, y'all. It's not like she's going anywhere without me.

4 comments:

  1. I think the concept if brilliant!!! May I suggest sending Cathy-on-a-stick on adventures without you? For example...she could come visit us in Kansas. You could send her to all the people and places you want to visit but just haven't had time or resources to go to. Think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thanks, Miss Bekah! I'd like to send Cathy-on-a-stick out in the wide world, but she's such a rascal. What would I do if she were to get in a (you had to see this coming) stick-y situation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! It is a bit disturbing that it appears as if your "blackened teeth" effect was done with something covering your teeth and not a Photoshop adjustment. I feel the need to go floss. lol

    Well done! This is a fantastic thing. I'm going to have to link to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy! Maybe I'll get 1100 followers! (But I should probably work on my photoshop skills first).

    ReplyDelete